At Cademix Institute of Technology, we really care about keeping things private and safe, just like in our magazine, Cademix Magazine. Sometimes, the person who writes our articles might use their real name, or they might use a made-up name, or we might not put any name at all. This is because we want to make sure they feel safe and comfortable, especially if they are writing about secret or important stuff. Sometimes, writers haven’t finished all their paperwork or there are other things they need to sort out first. We have a special code for each writer, so if someone wants to know more about the article or talk to the writer, they can, but everything stays private and safe. We do all this to make sure everyone who writes for us feels safe and that our magazine is always good and interesting to read.
Legal and accurate Formulation
Those were the basics in simple words, but if you’re looking for a more detailed and legal explanation, here’s the original text with all the legal terms:
At the Cademix Institute of Technology, we uphold a high standard of privacy and discretion, as evident in the authorship policies of Cademix Magazine. The name appearing as the author in our articles may either be the real name of the contributor or a pseudonym, in line with the author’s preference and specific needs. In cases where an article is attributed to ‘Cademix Editor’, the ‘Cademix Editorial Board’, or where no author is mentioned at all, it signifies our commitment to maintaining a degree of anonymity. This practice is integral to protecting the identities of our contributors when they require such confidentiality, often necessitated by personal, occupational, or security considerations. Furthermore, this approach accommodates instances where authorial commitments, such as the submission of necessary documents, fulfillment of agreed terms, or other verification processes, may be pending or incomplete. For those readers and researchers seeking deeper engagement with the content or its authors, the Cademix Institute of Technology facilitates this through a unique Author Identification Code, provided to each of our contributors. This ensures a secure and respectful channel for inquiries and academic exchanges. Our approach not only safeguards the privacy of our authors but also ensures the integrity and scholarly relevance of our publications.
This policy is all about balancing private information with the need to be open and responsible.
Why Some Authors Stay Anonymous:
- Privacy: Some authors prefer to keep their names hidden to protect their private life or job.
- Safety: For those writing about sensitive topics, staying anonymous keeps them safe.
- Freedom to Create: Without their name attached, authors can explore new ideas freely.
- Fulfilling Requirements: Sometimes, authors need to finish certain steps, like paperwork, before revealing their identity.
Cademix’s Privacy Rules:
- Choices: Authors can use their real name, a made-up name, or no name at all.
- Respecting Decisions: We respect why authors might choose to stay unknown.
- Unique Code for Each Author: We use special codes to know who wrote what, while keeping it private.
How the Code System Helps:
- Keeping Secrets: The codes keep authors’ identities safe.
- Responsibility: Even when names are hidden, we know who wrote each piece.
- Talking to Authors: If someone wants to discuss an article with its author, we use these codes to help.
We care about the Cademix community and the Authors
Cademix cares deeply about protecting its authors while being open and honest in our work. We welcome everyone’s thoughts on making our policy even better. Our goal is to be a trusted place where knowledge and ideas can be shared safely and freely.