Custom Research, Workshops, Training
Cademix offers custom research, workshops and training for public and private sectors in academia and industry. This includes interdisciplinary and flexible programs for R&D staff, faculty members, representatives from unions, employee associations, regulatory bodies and decision makers from United Nations, European Union, and National levels. Our education, training programming and custom research services aims to promote and sustain respectful learning and optimum working environments to the community at large.
How to request a Custom Research, Training or Workshop
When training is requested, the following minimal information is required. This information should be simply communicated with the Cademix President Office: Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Name, department, faculty or group and contact information of person requesting the session
- Type of presentation or workshop desired (e.g. Event Format)
- Length of presentation required
- Proposed date(s), time and location of workshop or presentation, if specified
- Audience and participants — who they are and how many participants expected?
- Possible list of financial stakeholder or sponsors
Further detailed will be discussed in a direct communication.
Responsibilities of the Event Organizer
Cademix is in principle can take the responsibility of the event hosts in Vienna, Austria. For other Cities, the person or department requesting an event is responsible for:
- Marketing and Publicity of the workshop
- Enrolment of participants
- Room set-up, stationery supplies and AV requirements, as requested by the Equity & Inclusion Office
- Introduction of, or provision of a designate to introduce, the session
- Refreshments, if desired
- Rescheduling of the session if the minimum enrolment is not met
Make an Appointment (Online or On-Site)
email@example.com | firstname.lastname@example.org
+ 43 650 967 7080
WeChat ID: cademix