The CCCA22, Cademix Conference on Career Acceleration 2022, is an event that aims to bring together professional, international graduates and job seekers, as well as researchers and educators, to exchange and share their experiences and results on all aspects of Career Acceleration, Career Development, as well as work and study abroad. It also provides a premier interdisciplinary platform for the Cademix community to present and discuss the most recent achievements, innovations, trends, and concerns in the fields of Career Acceleration, as well as practical challenges encountered and solutions adopted. The Conference is Free-of-Charge, for all the members of Cademix Career Autopilot Program, however a limited number of scholarships and free tickets will be available to public.
Call for Paper and Contributions
We welcome prospective authors and presenters to participate and shape the conference by submitting research abstracts, papers, e-posters, and presentations. We seek original and unpublished research articles describing conceptual, implementation, or theoretical work in all areas of Career Acceleration, Career Development, and HR Development, as well as reviews, challenges, problems and case studies in the field. The language of the conference and communication will be in English, German and Persian. We recommend the participants to present their posters, Conference Presentations and the papers to be appeared in Cademix Magazine, mainly in English language.
The CCCA22 topics of interests include but are not limited to
- Academic – Industrial partnerships and collaboration
- Career development and Career Acceleration strategies
- Post-graduate career pathways
- Technical skills assessment
- CV writing, application and interview processes
- Study and work abroad, challenges, pathways and strategies
- Labor market trends and emerging occupations
- Multi-disciplinary and digital skills for international career development
- Learning by Doing and Work based learning
- Industry 4.0, EdTech 4.0 and latest trends in Technology and Education
- Training Programs, Internship, Apprenticeships
- Workforce development for global opportunities and mobility
- Lab at home and personalized curriculum development
- German and Austrian Education Systems, Ausbildung, Weiterbildung & co.
Workshops, Seminars and Q&A Sessions
CCCA22 event includes multiple workshops, seminars, group coaching and Q&A session with the following topics and themes:
- Cademix Career Acceleration Program
- Weiterbildung Programs in Germany and Austria
- LinkedIn and CV Writing workshop
- Challenges related to study and work abroad
- Quick article writing workshop
- Time management Workshop
Important Dates and Deadline
Conference Dates: April 24-27, 2022
Abstracts Submission Deadline:
April 10, 2022 April 15, 2022
Notification of Acceptance/Rejection: Up to 5 Days after submission
Final Paper (Camera Ready) Submission & Early Bird Registration Deadline May 17, 2022
Attention: Due to Covid-19 limitation, we have a very hard policy regarding the number of simultaneous participants at the location of the conference. We will try our best that all applicants can personally visit and stay in the conference venue for 2 hours.
Guidelines for Authors
If you are interested in joining the event as a presenter, you should send the following documents to Cademix Email or directly using WhatsApp:
- Your detailed CV / Resume
- Your abstract (1 Page)
- Motivation Media: 1 Minute Voice or Video describing your motivations and intention to join the event.
Cademix WhatsApp Number: +43 650 967 7080
The event organizer is the Cademix Institute of Technology, Austria
Conference Chair: Dr. Javad Zarbakhsh, Cademix President, Organizing Team: Ms. Elham Biglar, MSc, DBA Candidate. Dr. Mina Nezami, Ahmad Khalaj, MSc.
This is a multi-session Conference. We will hold the First Conference Opening Session and selected Contributions at Advantage Austria, Tehran. Further Digital Program will be organized online, during the Spring and Summer 2022. Some of the digital sessions may be co-organized in the premises of the Cademix Institute of Technology in Austria.
Registered participants can access the digital platform ( and/or Online platform of Cademix Magazine) to update their profiles, and submit / edit their contributions.
Cademix Institute of Technology offers the CCCA22 Conference, Free-of-Charge, for all the members of Cademix Career Autopilot Program. A limited number of scholarships and free ticket will be available for University Students, Graduate, Faculty Members, Professionals and Volunteers who have limited finance. The Career Autopilot Scholarships will be also available to those who voluntarily participate in promoting Cademix and help the Cademix community.